Tuesday 9 November 2010

xFactor Traumatic.

Oh dear. Bye bye Treyc.
I will miss her and her mis-spelled name. Yet again my prediction was wrong. I'm not good at this stuff, however Wagner will be gone next week. Guaranteed. He keeps hitting and yelling at people. Mean mean man.

Now then, too many people have been joking around about how he's called Wagner and there's a man called Wagner who went with the whole classical music stuff. Now I've decided to make a comparison chart below to ensure you don't get the two mixed up when you see them out in public (highly unlikely). And there's nothing worse than getting someone's name wrong, even if they do have the same name.

So this Wagner (right hand side) was around when tv's were. He has a creepy ponytail whenever you see him. He didn't admit but also didn't dismiss he was bumping uglies with Mary Byrne from the xfactor. Which to me is slightly sickening, as Wagner's past his sell-by-date and Mary's in her prime (not really but oh well). This Wagner has no musical talent.




And now for Wagner number 2 (On the left). When he was about, tv's weren't around therefore he couldn't have appeared on the xfactor. Next, he did not infact bump uglies with Mary Byrne however interesting that may in fact be. In that picture he does look a lot like Stephen Fry which I guess is a sort of Wagner based fact. This Wagner was good at music and stuff.







P.S. I should be revising for my Psychology exam tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment