Saturday 6 November 2010

Spending Too Much Money Nowadays

So I did buy the Nicki Minaj and Will.I.Am song. 99p well spent.
However this does lead me on to the fact that this year I have spent too much money. Well last week we ate out, coming to a modest £10, now I know this is not exactly breaking the bank. But it is one 3rd of my weekly income. I know £30 per week, sounds sufficient for a student who does literally nothing, it most certainly is not enough. So I have been searching for a part-time job. This is not an easy as it sounds, I live in a fairly big city so finding a job is ridiculously difficult, I have been searching for a job now since I was 16, I am 19 later this month. So as you can tell it isn't an easy chore.
But yeah enough of the boring things, I have decided I spend too much money on iTunes, but I refuse to conform and illegally download. Yes I am a student and I buy all of my music. Shocking. But 79p-99p isn't exactly much money, so I believe it is fair to buy it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment